2018 Financial Literacy Conference, Nevada
May 19, 2018
- Expose teachers to local Financial Literacy Curriculum Providers and offer classroom lessons that align to new Academic Content Standards
- Hear from National Leaders in Financial Literacy Curriculum space in other states (by teachers for teachers)
- Share valuable college savings and scholarship program information with teachers
- Professional development credit for teachers/administrators
- Take the ‘fear’ out of teaching financial literacy by sharing websites, lesson plans, playing games, etc.
- No Taxpayer dollars – Funded by the College Savings Board of Nevada – Financial Literacy Programs Budget