NGPF FinCamp: Memphis
Sep 27, 2018
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
"I feel well armed with resources and I am so excited to go back and teach my kids!"
"I am re-energized about teaching personal finance and how "realistic" it can be ..."
What are these teachers raving about? It’s called NGPF FinCamp, and it’s sweeping the nation. NGPF’s “50 FinCamps in 50 States” Initiative is bringing this one-day professional development to every state this school year AT NO COST! Why? We know that educators are the key to ensuring that ALL students have access to a high-quality, engaging personal finance course.
What can you expect from an NGPF FinCamp?
- YOU will build your content knowledge through specialized sessions on trends in personal finance and investing
- YOU will find resources that you can implement immediately in your classroom
- YOU will collaborate with passionate personal finance educators and NGPF Team members in a fun, fast-paced environment
- YOU will enjoy a catered breakfast and lunch!
Here’s a short 2-minute video where FinCampers share their experiences:
* Teachers from Personal Finance, Econ, Financial Math, FACS, Business, or other practical real-life courses are welcome.
* Sub reimbursements are available, as are a limited number of hotel vouchers for those traveling over 100 miles.
* Register now as each FinCamp is limited to 50 participants.