NGPF FinCamp: Rochester
Nov 09, 2018
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
"You guys did a fantastic job presenting! This was easily the most enjoyable professional development I've ever attended!"
"I would love to attend another PD like this!!!! Even more importantly, I would like for my peers to have this experience!"
What are these teachers raving about? It’s called NGPF FinCamp, and it’s sweeping the nation. NGPF’s “50 FinCamps in 50 States” Initiative is bringing this one-day professional development to every state this school year AT NO COST! Why? We know that educators are the key to ensuring that ALL students have access to a high-quality, engaging personal finance course.
What can you expect from an NGPF FinCamp?
- YOU will build your content knowledge through specialized sessions on trends and personal finance and investing
- YOU will find resources that you can implement immediately in your classroom
- YOU will collaborate with passionate personal finance educators and NGPF Team members in a fun, fast-paced environment
- YOU will enjoy a catered breakfast and lunch!
Here’s a short 2 minute video where you will hear about the FinCamp experience directly from its participants:
* Teachers from Personal Finance, Econ, Financial Math, FACS, Business, or other practical real-life courses are welcome.
* Sub reimbursements are available, as are a limited number of hotel vouchers for those traveling over 100 miles.
* Register now as each FinCamp is limited to 50 participants.