Getting Started with Google Classroom
Aug 13, 2019
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Google Classroom and NGPF materials work great together. Google Classroom is a free platform that allows teachers to create, distribute, provide feedback, and grade in a digital format. This session is intended as an introduction to using Google Classroom and NGPF materials. Aimed at the BEGINNER level user of Google Classroom, this webinar will cover information such as:
- Create a Google Classroom
- How to invite students to join
- Google Classroom settings
- Stream vs Classwork vs People
- Creating and organizing topics
- Posting Announcements & Assignments
- Grading and feedback overview
- Google Classroom + NGPF
Throughout the webinar, there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get support. Live participants will earn a PD certificate for one hour of professional development.
Space is limited so please register for this webinar today.