Using Google Docs to Teach NGPF Content
Jul 05, 2018
This free webinar will jumpstart your knowledge on how to use Google Drive to its fullest when using the NGPF curriculum. Aimed at the BEGINNER level user of Google Drive, this webinar will cover fundamentals such as:
1. The overall logistics of how Google Drive works and how it differs from Microsoft Office
2. Making your own copies of NGPF resources
3. Editing documents to suit your students' needs
4. How to distribute the work electronically to your students
5. How to organize Google Drive folders/share them with your students
6. Using NGPF materials in Google Classroom
7. A walk through of NGPF's core documents such as Unit Plans, Lesson Guides, Student Activity Packets, and more!
- View the slides from this webinar
- Here's the recording of the webinar.
- Sign up for future webinars
- Create a FREE NGPF Teacher Account (click on the blue box in the right-hand corner)