The NGPF Middle School Course is a free teacher led personal finance curriculum designed by Next Gen Personal Finance for educators to deliver engaging financial literacy lessons to students in 6th grade through 8th grade. From money values to credit, taxes to investing, and interview skills to resumes, the interactive NGPF Middle School Course covers all grade level appropriate topics in personal finance.
- Covers 9 personal finance units in 9 weeks
- Aligns to National Jump$tart Financial Literacy Standards
- Customizable to meet the needs of every middle school teacher's classroom
- Deliverable in person, remote, and hybrid
- Diagnostic & Final Exams
- 1 Exam per unit, units 2-9
NOTE: Middle School Assessments and Answer Keys can be accessed through the Answer Key link sent via email to verified educators. Sign up for your free Teacher Account today to get your verified access to all of NGPF.