Hopefully you've already found a few NGPF materials that you love; now it's time to grow your skills to get those resources in front of students and let the real magic happen.
NGPF Offers FREE PD in 3 ways:
By attending professional development, you’ll be enrolled in NGPF Academy, where you can earn prizes and swag just for learning online! No matter your schedule, one of these three options should work for you:
- Offering 7+ live sessions weekly
- Variety of topics across personal finance content, instructional strategies and NGPF curriculum
- Interactive sessions with engaging activities and small group discussions
- 10 topics offered regularly throughout the year
- In-depth online sessions for content understanding
- NGPF certification to boost your resume
- 35+ modules across various topics, with new topics every month
- Focused on tricky topics your students care about
- Asynchronous online PD you can do on your own time
Join NGPF Academy to earn credits and swag:
Register for Virtual PDs, On-Demand, Certification Courses, or Speaker Series.
For every hour of NGPF PD you attend, you’ll earn one NGPF Academy Credit.
Once you reach the Academy milestones you will earn swag! This is our way of thanking educators - for all you do for your students and community.
Attend a Free Virtual PD session to enrich your teaching practice:
Deepen your instructional practice, resources, and confidence through 1-hour Virtual PD sessions!
All of NGPF's professional development Virtual PD sessions are FREE. Take as many as you can fit into your schedule!
Click to view all upcoming NGPF Virtual PDs:
Start an NGPF On-Demand Module Now!
NGPF’s On-Demand modules are professional development opportunities for teachers that provide maximum flexibility for your schedule. Sign up for NGPF Academy and earn 1 credit after you complete a module.
Click to view all NGPF On-Demand Modules:
Become a certified Personal Finance educator!
Each certification program includes 5 live sessions lasting 2 hours over a series of weeks, with an exam and certification upon passing. There are 10 fully interactive content courses available:
Banking & Budgeting
Paying for College
Psychology of Money