Thank you for joining us in our mission to equip young people with the financial decision-making skills they need to thrive in the future. NGPF is here to help support you with curriculum and professional development to move toward that mission.
Follow the steps below to get the most out of NGPF and the resources we have to offer!
Subscribe to a blast of daily resources
By using activities sent straight to your inbox, you can spice up your lessons with these popular resources. Found under the Resources tab in our top menu or on any Unit Page, Questions of the Day and FinCap Fridays are the perfect way to kick off your class.
- What careers is Gen Z most interested in?
- What sneaker brand had the highest average resale value in 2020?
- How long does the average user spend on TikTok a day?
CURRENT EVENT VIDEOS
- Until the Game Stops: Why was GameStop making headlines?
- The Creator Economy: What are the ways creators can make money from their work?
- Buy Now, Pay Later... : Learn about the new "Layaway" plans taking over the shopping world!
Daily blog content
- TEACHER TIP - INTERACTIVE: What's the S&P 500?
- Activity Idea: How To Make Credit Scores Engaging!
- Looking For A Simulation? Here Are Ten Games Your Students Will Love!
Join FinLit Fanatics on Facebook!
If you're looking for ways to collaborate on the fly, the Facebook group FinLit Fanatics is for you! Carefully screened to admit teachers only, FinLit Fanatics is a group where educators ask one another for advice, share best practices, upload classroom resources, and more.JOIN OUR FORUM
Start an NGPF On-Demand Module Now!
NGPF’s On-Demand modules are professional development opportunities for teachers that provide maximum flexibility for your schedule. Sign up for NGPF Academy and earn 1 credit after you complete a module.
You did it! You've become an NGPF Pro!
We appreciate your commitment to your students and your own professional development as an educator. Next Gen Personal Finance first opened shop in 2014 with a few lesson plans and a mission to increase the financial capability of high school students nationwide. We've grown along the way, and you are now one of more than 45,000 teachers that are using NGPF to shape their classroom instruction.
We’re glad you’re one of them.
Tim & Jessica, NGPF Cofounders