1. Subscribe to Daily Blog Digest
Spice up your lessons with popular, current resources - sent straight in your inbox. Also found under the Resources tab OR on any Unit Page, Questions of the Day and FinCap Fridays are the perfect way to kick off your class. Get them FRESH with Daily Digest!
- What careers is Gen Z most interested in?
- What sneaker brand had the highest average resale value in 2020?
- How long does the average user spend on TikTok a day?
CURRENT EVENT VIDEOS
- Until the Game Stops: Why was GameStop making headlines?
- The Creator Economy: What are the ways creators can make money from their work?
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Learn about the new "Layaway" plans taking over the shopping world!
Daily blog content
- Teacher Tip - Interactive: What's the S&P 500?
- Activity Idea: How To Make Credit Scores Engaging!
- Looking For A Simulation? Here Are Ten Games Your Students Will Love!
2. Join FinLit Fanatics on Facebook!
If you're looking for ways to collaborate on the fly, the Facebook group FinLit Fanatics is for you! Carefully screened to admit teachers only, FinLit Fanatics is a group where educators ask one another for advice, share best practices, upload classroom resources, and more.JOIN OUR FORUM
3. Engage your students with the NGPF Arcade!
Strengthen your students content knowledge and foster dialogue through engaging and creative arcade games. Students remember interactive learning through gameplay and powerful debrief.CHECKOUT THE NGPF ARCADE
You did it! You've become an NGPF Pro!
We appreciate your commitment to your students and your own professional development as an educator. Next Gen Personal Finance first opened shop in 2014 with a few lesson plans and a mission to increase the financial capability of high school students nationwide. We've grown along the way, and you are now one of more than 58,000 teachers who are using NGPF to shape their classroom instruction.
We’re glad you’re one of them.
Tim & Jessica, NGPF Cofounders