GOOGLE FORMS - Video #10: How To Turn Off Viewing Permissions
If you have been following the blog over the last few weeks, you have noticed Amanda Volz's short tutorial videos on how to use Google Forms in the classroom. NGPF has many assignments and assessments available in Google Forms and these videos were created to help both the beginner Google teacher as well as the more advanced user.
The TENTH VIDEO in this series demonstrates how to turn off viewing permissions of a Google Form. This is particularly helpful when administering assessments via Google Forms.
- 1:07 - The Settings in Google Forms
- 1:19 - Restricting users
- 2:06 - Making your Google Form a Quiz
- 3:27 - Viewing a Google Form Quiz from the student perspective
- 4:50 - Releasing scores to students
- 5:42 - Access to scores via email
- 6:41 - Turning off viewing permissions
Continue checking the blog next week for the final videos in this 12-part series!
Want to view all of the Google Form tutorial videos? You can check them out here!