Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (July 6-9)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I was so nervous at the start of this school year, but with the training and resources provided by NGPF I was able to be more confident in my teaching abilities.”
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- 5 in 50: Saving led by Amanda at 7am Pacific Time
- Prep Hour: Customize Our NGPF Parent Newsletters led by Brian at 1pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: NGPF Resources led by Brian at 7am Pacific Time
- Inclusive Financial Education: Unbanked and Underbanked Americans led by Mason at 1pm Pacific Time
- The History of Women in Finance led by Tori at 2pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Navigating the NGPF Website led by Tim at 7am Pacific Time
- Nearpod: Intermediate Users led by Tori at 1pm Pacific Time
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account