This free math curriculum is helping over 9,000 math teachers answer the age-old question, “when am I going to use math in real life?” with confidence.
The NGPF Financial Algebra Course engages students with real-world financial applications while maintaining deep mathematical rigor. Each of the course’s 10 units blends one core personal finance topic with one relevant math concept (e.g. Investing and Exponential Functions).
- Grade Level(s): 9-12
- Standards Alignment: Jump$tart Financial Literacy, Common Core Mathematics
- Format(s): Google Drive, Desmos Activities
- Assessments: 1x Final Exam per Unit, Final Course Exam
- Cost: FREE, and always will be
- Units 1-7 available now. Remaining units released throughout the 2021-2022 school year. See Course Overview for full release calendar.
- Click a unit below to access all the lesson resources & answer keys