Brush Up On: Investing
Oct 25, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
We've heard over and over that it's difficult to teach your teenage students investing if you're not *quite* so sure about all the ins and outs yourself. In this content webinar, we will review the MUST KNOW information to teach investing with confidence as well as some NICE TO KNOW details, too:
- Mutual vs index vs target date funds
- Risk tolerance, diversification, and asset allocation
- IRAs and 401(k)s
- How do all these new investment apps work?
- and more...
We also highlight NGPF resources within this unit that teachers have told us they love so you too can incorporate them in your classroom!
You've missed the *LIVE* webinar, but there's still time to watch the recording and complete a
- Watch the recording
- Complete THIS BRIEF FORM to demonstrate you've watched and learned
- Earn a PD certificate worth 1.5 hours
Other Helpful Resources: