Brush Up On: Taxes
Jan 24, 2019
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
They say nothing is certain but death and taxes, but we're also pretty certain that teaching taxes to teenagers can be pretty tricky. Tax laws change all the time, they vary by state, and there's a lot of new content every year to wrap your head around. Watch this content webinar to learn these details as well as:
- What (substantial) has changed with the latest tax code
- Do teens really need to file taxes, and how does it impact their parents' filings?
- How does working in the gig economy impact your taxes?
- and more...
You've missed the *LIVE* webinar, but there's still time to watch the recording and complete a
- Watch the recording
- Complete THIS BRIEF FORM to demonstrate you've watched and learned
- Earn a PD certificate worth 1 hour
Other Helpful Resources: