Math Through a Personal Finance Lens
Nov 28, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Are you interested in learning about how personal finance and math can be woven together to support stronger student understanding of both content areas? Join this teacher-led webinar with NGPF Fellow Adam Cole as he dives into how math can be applied to real-world contexts through personal finance decision making. Whether you are a math teacher looking for applied math personal finance resources, or you are a personal finance teacher looking to incorporate more math practice into your class, this webinar is for you and we are excited to have you join us!
Watch this webinar and you will:
(1) Understand the importance of teaching math and personal finance hand in hand
(2) Explore the NGPF Math Resource Directory
(3) Watch Adam demonstrate and model three of his favorite NGPF math resources
You've missed the *LIVE* webinar, but there's still time to watch the recording and complete a Webinar Rewind below!
- Watch the recording below:
2. Complete THIS BRIEF FORM to demonstrate you've watched and learned.
3. Earn a PD certificate worth 1 hour