Brush Up On: Types of Credit
Mar 28, 2019
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
There is no limit to the creativity of innovators looking for new ways to get us to borrow money. This webinar focuses on both the tried and true (credit cards, student loans and auto loans) as well as new product innovation in the credit space.
Watch this webinar and you will get answers to these questions:
- Are credit cards the payment choice of teens or has regulation changed their behavior?
- How are credit products changing to adapt to the large pool of consumers without credit scores?
- What are effective ways to teach credit when most of my students have NO experience with the product?
- What new credit products should I be familiar with since they are targeting my students?
- and more...
This free, live webinar is the eighth in a new series offered by NGPF that focuses on CONTENT KNOWLEDGE so that you can feel better prepared and more confident when teaching your students about this topic.
We will also highlight NGPF resources within this unit that teachers have told us they love so you too can incorporate them in your classroom!
You've missed the *LIVE* webinar, but there's still time to watch the recording and complete a
- Watch the recording
- Complete THIS BRIEF FORM to demonstrate you've watched and learned
- Earn a PD certificate worth 1 hour