NGPF Podcast: Shareef "Ross Mac" McDonald on bringing Wall Street to Main Street
Want to get smarter with your money? If the answer is yes, then you don't want to miss this podcast with Ross Mac.
He grew up on the South Side of Chicago, has an Ivy League degree and experience on Wall Street. Oh, he also just starred in a Netflix documentary too, Get Smart with Money. In this podcast with Yanely, Ross Mac will share his passion to make financial education accessible to all. Enjoy!
- 0:00~1:05 Introduction
- 1:05~2:58 Bringing Wall Street to Main Street
- 2:58~5:00 Early money lessons
- 5:00~8:01 Source of passion for personal finance
- 8:01~12:21 Ro$$ Mac on Instagram
- 12:21~16:26 Getting Smart with Money
- 16:26~22:00 Story of an NFL player starting to invest
- 22:00~29:00 Getting involved with the show
- 29:00~34:41 Investing during a recession
- 34:41~42:00 Investing for the future
- 42:00~43:08 Conclusion
"Financial literacy is a language. The reality is that the earlier you learn how to speak it, the more likely you're going to become fluent in it."