Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (April 26-29)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Project Based Learning in the Personal Finance Classroom led by Amanda at 2pm Pacific Time
- Build a Unit Around the Arcade Game Money Magic led by led by Mason at 3pm Pacific Time
- Financial Pitfalls: Family, Friends & Money led by Brian at 4pm Pacific Time
- Behavioral Finance: Middle and H.S. Social Media and Teen Spending led by Brian at 5pm Pacific Time
- History of Racism in Banking led by Mason at 2pm Pacific Time
- NGPF Speaker Series: Tanya Van Court, Founder of GoalSetter led by Yanely at 4pm Pacific Time
We also have State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
* - All of our VPDs are one-hour long except those that are marked as (1.5 Hours). Attendees of 1.5-hour sessions will receive 1.5 Academy credit
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account