Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (August 22- August 26)
Register now for one of our LIVE professional development opportunities this week! Featuring our speaker series, Current Events: Entering Year 5 of FinCap Friday, where Tim and Yanely will have a conversation about how FinCap Friday was developed and how it grew to reach over 2 million views. They'll also discuss plans for the upcoming year and give teachers a behind-the-scenes preview of Yanely's creative process. If you love FinCap Friday or are looking for ways to bring financial current events into your classroom, then you won't want to miss it! You can also find out first-hand the latest with the new Semester Course units and Financial Algebra course, as well as other offerings. Click and scroll to see this week's virtual PD roundup.
Why join our Virtual PDs? Here's what teachers are saying:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I was so nervous at the start of this school year, but with the training and resources provided by NGPF I was able to be more confident in my teaching abilities.”
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Activity Spotlight: The Bean Game led by Amanda at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
- Collaborative Hour: The First Weeks of School led by Amanda at 4:00 PM Pacific Time
- Financial Algebra: Saving and Systems of Equations led by Daniel at 1:00 PM Pacific Time
- What's New with NGPF's Semester Course? led by Sonia at 4:00 PM Pacific Time
- Introduction to the Middle School Course led by Sonia at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
- Financial Algebra: Budgeting and Systems of Inequalities led by Daniel at 4:00 PM Pacific Time