Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (September 26 - September 30)
Register now for one of our LIVE professional development opportunities! Find out what's new with fully updated Semester Course and learn how to trim down or build up an NGPF lesson to fit your class duration. Additionally, we're offering another opportunity to brush up on the FAFSA before it opens this Saturday. Our Speaker Series this week features Gary Mottola, research director at FINRA, who will share the highlights of the National Study of Adult Financial Capability. See what else we're offering in this week's virtual PD roundup.
Why join our Virtual PDs? Here's what teachers are saying:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I was so nervous at the start of this school year, but with the training and resources provided by NGPF I was able to be more confident in my teaching abilities.”
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- What's New with NGPF's Semester Course? led by Sonia at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
- Financial Algebra: Types of Credit & Modeling Functions led by Daniel at 4:00 PM Pacific Time