Question of the Day: What were the five most popular Questions of the Day for the 2019-20 School Year?
See how well you can do with the top 5 questions from this school year:
- What percent of 18-34 year olds are investing in the stock market?
- What percent of U.S. millionaires are professional athletes?
- What percent of college graduates end up working in the field of their major?
- What will your credit score be after your first six months of making on-time payments?
- Would you rather have $1,000,000 or start with a penny and double your money every day for 30 days?
- 37% of 18-34 year olds are investing in the stock market
- 1% of U.S. millionaires are professional athletes
- 27% of college graduates end up working in the field of their major
- Your credit score will be about 500 after your first six months of making on-time payments
- Starting with a penny and doubling it everyday compounds to $10.7 million after 30 days
Here's our new Question of the Day library with additional details on each question including the date it was posted and sorted by unit and topic.
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account