Brush Up On: Checking
Jun 27, 2019
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Checking accounts themselves are pretty fundamental, but with online and mobile banking and apps taking the market by storm, it might be time to do a little bit of brushing up on current trends. In this webinar, we will explore:
- Person-to-person payment apps, digital wallets, and messenger-based payments
- Suggestions for teaching online banking when every bank's website looks a bit different
- The difference between payroll, prepaid, and gift cards
- Banking alternatives, like check cashing and "banking" at Walmart
- What's new with the ever-pesky overdraft fees
This free, live webinar is the 11th in a new series offered by NGPF that focuses on CONTENT KNOWLEDGE so that you can feel better prepared and more confident when teaching your students about this topic.
We will also highlight NGPF resources within this unit that teachers have told us they love so you too can incorporate them in your classroom!
Throughout the webinar, there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get support. Live participants will earn a PD certificate for one hour of professional development.
Space is limited so please register for this webinar today.