NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarships!
Next Gen Personal Finance is awarding 20 scholarships for classroom teachers to attend the Jump$tart National Educator Conference in Cleveland, OH from November 3-5, 2018!
To apply for a scholarship, submit a response to the prompt below using the Jump$tart NEC Scholarship Application link.
Prompt: In 250 words or less, describe your specific plans to:
1. improve the quality of financial education provided in your classroom and/or
2. increase student access to financial literacy education in your community
- Submission Deadline: 11pm ET Friday, August 24, 2018
- The scholarship covers transport to/from Cleveland, OH, as well as conference registration and 2 nights accommodation
- To be eligible for an NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a current US middle school or high school personal finance teacher or teacher-educator
- Not have received an NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarship in the past 2 years
About the Author
After graduating with an education degree and spending 7 years in an elementary classroom, Laura made the switch to the non-profit world and loves interacting with students, educators and business professionals across the country. She is passionate about all students having access to high quality education and views personal finance education as one way to ‘level the playing field’. When Laura is not locating or creating high quality educational resources, you can find her mountain biking or searching for the best ramen in town!
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account