What’s Trending On NGPF Blog? Top Posts in February
Here are the top 5 posts that personal finance educators were reading in February:
- Case Study in Compound Interest: The Mystery of the $8 Million Janitor
- Can You Estimate Your Credit Score?
- What’s the Catch?: Reading the Credit Card Fine Print
- Video Resource: What Do Your Credit Card Purchases Say About You?
- Video Resource: What Can “Gangnam Style” Teach Us About the Stock Market?
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account