Top NGPF Blog Posts in March
We are getting close to the end of the month, so I thought I would highlight most popular seven posts this month:
- Question of the Day: What Percent of 15 Year Olds Have Bank Accounts?
- Video Resources: How To Be A Better Team Member
- Interactive: How Many Years Do You Have Left to Live?; will make the discussion about retirement that much more engaging for young people.
- Chart of the Week: How Do People Spend Their Money?
- Question of the Day: What's the Average Number of Emails Received Daily By An Office Worker?
- Question of the Day: What Percent of Workers Have a "Side Hustle?"
- NGPF's March Madness Challenge: On The Road To Financial Capability: Christian came up with a creative way to combine our love of basketball with financial education
Like what you are seeing here? Be sure to sign up to receive a daily blog update (2 posts per day) sent directly to your inbox. Just go to the blog home page and sign up:
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account