What’s Trending on Next Gen Personal Finance’s Blog?
Top posts created in January:
- Simulation: How Does Online Banking Work?
- Lesson Idea: Who Has The Best Wireless Phone Plan?
- Video: If You Dropped A Dollar In the Mall, Would A Stranger Return It To You?
- Video Showdown: What’s the Best Approach to Investing?
- Chart: Why Do Millenials Switch Checking Accounts?
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account