NGPF Podcast: Tim Talks To Mike Kania, Award Winning Teacher at Nicolet High School (WI)
Thanks to Mike Kania of Nicolet High School (WI) who joined me recently on the NGPF Podcast show to discuss his approach to teaching personal finance.
Mike was a recent recipient of the 2014 Governor’s Financial Literacy Award for his efforts in promoting financial literacy with his students.
Hear how Mike brings personal finance to life for his students and learn why his class is one of the most popular at his high school:
Resources that Mike mentioned during the podcast that he uses in his classroom:
- Knowledge Matters Simulation
- NEFE – High School Planning program
- Financial Football and Soccer
- Izzit Videos on Value of Money
- Investopedia Investment Challenge
- Project Mayhem videos on YouTube
- W!SE which is an organization that offers resources and financial literacy certification
Want to view more NGPF Podcasts? Visit our Podcasts page.