2019 Summer PD Opportunity: FinCamp PLUS
So, now, what's better than spending one day devoted to personal finance education? Spending THREE days, of course!
After our hosting our first 3-day FinCamp PLUS in Wisconsin in June 2018, educators identified their favorite parts as:
- The opportunity to see and explore content that I didn't know existed along with the opportunity to share out those resources and talk with other educators.
- All the new resources and ideas I have, not just for my personal finance class but for other classes as well.
- The well-curated and valuable resources along with collaboration with other top teachers.
- Birmingham, AL: June 17-19
- Madison, WI: June 17-19
- Des Moines, IA: July 10-12
- Alexandria, VA: July 10-12
- Bridgewater, MA: July 22-24
- Little Rock, AR: July 24-26
- Kansas City, MO: July 29-31
- Houston, TX: July 29-31
- Garden Grove, CA: August 5-7
- New York City, NY: August 26-28
Sign up for a FinCamp PLUS near you today! Note that all costs for FinCamp PLUS are underwritten by Next Gen Personal Finance. We do ask for a refundable $50 deposit to reserve your spot. This will be returned to you at the FinCamp.
About the Author
After graduating with an education degree and spending 7 years in an elementary classroom, Laura made the switch to the non-profit world and loves interacting with students, educators and business professionals across the country. She is passionate about all students having access to high quality education and views personal finance education as one way to ‘level the playing field’. When Laura is not locating or creating high quality educational resources, you can find her mountain biking or searching for the best ramen in town!
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account