Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (February 22-25)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers! Only 1 week remaining in NGPF Academy's Third Quarter so be sure to sign-up for Virtual PDs or complete On-Demand modules on your own schedule.
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
On Monday, Brian is hosting a PD on how you can build a Career Connections Program at your school. What's a Career Connections Program? Learn more about it through this video!
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Teen Centered Behavioral Finance led by Brian at 1pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Remotely: Intro to Credit Scores led by Brian at 2pm Pacific Time
- Personal Finance on Social Media: Highlighting Black Creators led by Yanely at 3pm Pacific Time
- Career Connections Program led by Brian at 4pm Pacific Time
- Advocacy: $10k-$30k Gold Standard Grants led by Christian at 5pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Navigating NGPF Website led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Arcade: Budgeting with Money Magic led by Mason at 2pm Pacific Time
- Teach Like a (Virtual) Champion: Strategies led by Christian at 3pm Pacific Time
- The Costs of COVID led by Tori at 4pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Math with NGPF EdPuzzles led by Abby at 5pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Customizing NGPF led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Mini Unit Exploration: Entrepreneurship led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- Creative Instruction: Money Memes led by Yanely at 3pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Remotely: Taxes led by Christian at 5pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Unit Planning with NGPF led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- [1.5 hrs] Brush up On: Joining the Military led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- The History of Racism in Housing led by Tori at 3pm Pacific Time
- Speaker Series: Dr. George James led by Yanely at 4pm Pacific Time
We also have some State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- South Carolina
*- All of our VPDs are one-hour long except those that are marked as (1.5 Hours). Attendees of 1.5-hour sessions will receive 1.5 Academy credit
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account