Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (July 19-23)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I was so nervous at the start of this school year, but with the training and resources provided by NGPF I was able to be more confident in my teaching abilities.”
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Teach Like a Champion: Engagement Strategies led by Christian at 7am Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Hacks for the Student Activity Packet led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: Checking led by Amanda at 7am Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Navigating NGPF Website led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Learning to Leverage LinkedIn led by Mason at 2pm Pacific Time