Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (March 15-18)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
Be sure to check out our On-Demand Modules that you can take any time, anywhere! I personally recommend the module "New Trends in Building Credit"!
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Special Education Resource Share led by Brian at 1pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Exploring the NGPF Blog led by Christian at 2pm Pacific Time
- Teen Centered Behavioral Economics led by Brian at 3pm Pacific Time
- Investing: Basics led by Yanely at 4pm Pacific Time
- Paying For College Toolkit: A Student’s Guide To Success led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Arcade: Budgeting with Money Magic led by Mason at 2pm Pacific Time
- Case Studies: Why, How & When? led by Amanda at 3pm Pacific Time
- The Costs of COVID Led by Tori at 4pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: Checking led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Middle School Unit 2 Deep Dive: Consumer Skills led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- Personal Finance on Social Media: Highlighting Women led by Yanely at 3pm Pacific Time
- Engaging Nonverbal Communication led by Christian at 1pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: Taxes led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- Nearpod: Advanced Users led by Tori at 3pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Remotely: Young People and Credit Cards led by Brian at 5pm Pacific Time
We also have some State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account