Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (March 22-25)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
Be sure to check out our On-Demand Modules that you can take any time, anywhere! I personally recommend the module "New Trends in Building Credit"!
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- Teaching Remotely: Investing led by Christian at 3pm Pacific Time
- The $1.9 Trillion Covid Stimulus led by Brian at 4pm Pacific Time
- Arcade: STAX #2 (How to Host a Group Game and Supplemental Resources) led by Brian at 5pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Navigating NGPF Website led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- The History of Racism in Finance led by Tori at 4pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Customizing NGPF led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- Mini Unit Exploration: Philanthropy led by Sonia at 3pm Pacific Time
- Middle School Unit 8 Deep Dive: Prepare for Success led by Sonia at 3pm Pacific Time
- NGPF Speaker Series: Renee Nelson, Patrick Kubeny, Susan Bistransin led by Brian at 4pm Pacific Time
- The History of Women in Finance led by Tori at 5pm Pacific Time
We also have some State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
- Mississippi: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Thursday at 4pm Central Time
- New Jersey: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Tuesday at 4pm Eastern Time
- Virginia: 5 NGPF Resources in 50 Minutes on Tuesday at 4pm Eastern Time
- Wisconsin: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Tuesday at 4pm Central Time
- West Virginia: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Tuesday at 4pm Eastern Time
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account