NGPF Best of 2022 Resources
With more than one million visitors and 7.9 million pages viewed, the NGPF website continues to be the go-to source for personal finance educators in middle and high schools. To help make sense of it all, the Best of 2022 lists highlight those resources that garnered the most teacher interest. Enjoy!
- Questions of the Day: These questions will pique your curiosity and your students too!
- FinCap Friday: Yanely's weekly explainer video and quiz crossed the 3 million mark last year. Which episodes captured students' attention?
- Interactives: Keep your students engaged with these top choices for interactive activities (questions included)
- Top Blog posts:With 2-3 posts daily, there's health competition to see who landed in the top 10 for 2022
- Top Spanish Resources: With an expanded set of Spanish resources to choose from, what did teachers find most compelling?
- Arcade Games: Played more than 13 million times in 2022, which games garnered the most student eyeballs.
- New Product Releases: A recap of the new stuff created by the NGPF team in 2022 and you might have been the teacher that suggested it
- On-Demand Modules: These one-hour self-paced modules allow you to learn at your own pace and your own schedule
- Trending Search Terms What are teachers searching for most on the NGPF website?
- Most Visited Unit Pages:This list includes the content areas that teachers were most interested in for the past year
- Media Mentions: The national momentum behind financial education continues to gather steam. How is the media chronicling this progress?
- Podcasts: Who among our 48 guests rose to the top in the past year?