Top 5 on NGPF Blog
Here are the recent posts that have been attracting the most eyeballs:
- Steal of the Century: Equifax Hacked
- Looking for more on this event? Check out this list of links I came across today.
- Let's Pick A Side Hustle
- Infographic listing 25 "side hustles" which can make for an interesting classroom discussion
- How to Set Up A Mock Career Fair in Your School
- The NGPF team participated in this event at Carlmont High School in Belmont, CA. Thanks for John Rowe for inviting us into the classroom.
- What's the Probability that You Will Live to 100?
- A lot higher than you might think...think of all that compounding interest!
- Looking to Help Those Impacted by Harvey (or Irma)? Be Sure to Do the Research!
- Unfortunately when tragedy strikes, the scammers are usually not far behind, read this post to ensure your donations get to the right place.
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account