Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (April 12-17)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time
- Personal Finance on Social Media: Highlighting Black Creators led by Yanely at 1pm Pacific Time
- Middle School Unit 4 Deep Dive: Credit led by Sonia at 2pm Pacific Time
- Personal Finance on Social Media: Highlighting Women led by Yanely at 1pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: Budgeting led by Amanda at 2pm Pacific Time
- Brush Up On: Health Insurance (Advanced) led by Brian at 2pm Pacific Time
- Documentary Screening: The Most Important Class You Never Had (Financial Literacy Awareness Month) led by Yanely at 3pm Pacific Time
- NGPF Speaker Series: Dr. Lusardi and Dr. Urban led by Brian at 4pm Pacific Time
We also have some State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
- Arizona: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Monday at 4pm Mountain Standard Time
- Idaho: FinCamp on Saturday at 10:30am Mountain Time
- Iowa: FinCamp on Saturday at 8am Central Time
- Maryland: 5 NGPF Resources in 50 Minutes on Wednesday at 4pm Eastern Time
- Minnesota: FinCamp on Saturday at 8am Central Time
- New Jersey: FinCamp on Saturday at 12:30pm Eastern Time
- Ohio: Teaching through NGPF Arcade Games on Tuesday at 4pm Eastern Time
- Rhode Island: FinCamp on Saturday at 12:30pm Eastern Time
- South Carolina: FinCamp on Saturday at 9am Eastern Time
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account