Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (August 5-9, 2019)
Here's what teachers are saying about our new Virtual PDs:
- "Keep it up. NGPF has been the most engaging PD I've attended in years."
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Great session! Loved it and will be back for more."
We have a full slate of professional development opportunities this week for teachers. Each will help you earn credit towards NGPF Academy. All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
Virtual FinCamps: a hands-on, engaging workshop where you collaborate with other educators to share teacher tips and implementation ideas (Earn 5 credits for this 5 hour workshop)
- Taxes focus led by Sonia on Tuesday from 9am - 2pm Pacific Time.
- Credit focus led by Laura on Wednesday from 8am - 1pm Pacific Time
- Insurance focus led by Abby on Thursday from 9am - 2pm Pacific Time
- FinCamp 2019 led by Yanely on Friday from 7am - 12 noon Pacific Time
Webinars: one hour session led by NGPF team members and master teachers
About the Author
Ren is currently a student at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. Thanks to going through the NGPF curriculum multiple times, he is able to be financially aware while at college.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account