Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (February 17-22)
Here's what teachers are saying about our new Virtual PDs:
- "Keep it up. NGPF has been the most engaging PD I've attended in years."
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Great session! Loved it and will be back for more."
We have a full slate of professional development opportunities this week for teachers with many new workshops added for this next 6 week cycle. Each will help you earn credit towards NGPF Academy.
NEW! Incentive Plan for Teachers. Participate in 5 Virtual PDs between February 18th and March 27th and earn a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
- Arcade Series: STAX led by Mason on Tuesday at 3pm Pacific Time
- 5 Resources in 50 Minutes led by Kareem on Tuesday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
- NGPF Resources for Math Teachers led by Abby on Wednesday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Current Events led by Kareem on Thursday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
Virtual FinCamps: a hands-on, engaging workshop where you collaborate with other educators to share teacher tips and implementation ideas (Earn 3 credits and a $50 Amazon gift card for this 3 hour workshop)
About the Author
Ren is currently a student at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. Thanks to going through the NGPF curriculum multiple times, he is able to be financially aware while at college.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account