Check out the NEW Certification Course Catalog
Want to know what you will learn in NGPF’s Certification Courses? We released a Certification Course Catalog with details on the scope and sequence of each of our courses so you can pick the ones that most interest you and know ahead of time what to expect.
Certification Courses are NGPF’s most in-depth professional development format. Each course combines 9 hours of live virtual sessions focused on a core personal finance content area with a 1-hour assessment exam. These courses are 100% FREE and 34 States and Washington, DC accept them for State CEUs.
Cohort #27 starts next week and we're offering Advanced Investing, Consumer Skills, Credit, Cryptocurrency Basics, and Insurance.
Why take a Certification Course?
- Become more confident, qualified, and ready for the classroom
- Deepen your understanding of a specific personal finance topic
- Boost your resume and earn digital badges to add to your email
- Receive NGPF Academy credits and swag
- Earn Continuing Education Credits, if eligible in your state
- Achieve the NGPF Distinguished Educator award when you complete 6 or more certifications