NGPF Professional Development This Week (August 19-23, 2019)
Here's what teachers are saying about our new Virtual PDs:
- "Keep it up. NGPF has been the most engaging PD I've attended in years."
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Great session! Loved it and will be back for more."
We have a full slate of professional development opportunities this week for teachers. Each will help you earn credit towards NGPF Academy. All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
- Getting Started with NGPF led by Sonia on Monday at 4pm Pacific Time
- Arcade Series: Payback led by Tim on Tuesday at 4pm Pacific Time
- Getting Started with NGPF led by Tim on Wednesday at 4pm Pacific Time
- My Favorite Resource: Understanding Amortization led by Laura on Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time
- Getting Started with NGPF led by Tim on Thursday at 4pm Pacific Time
Webinars: one hour session led by NGPF team members and master teachers
About the Author
Ren is currently a student at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. Thanks to going through the NGPF curriculum multiple times, he is able to be financially aware while at college.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account