Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (January 13-17, 2020)
We know many of you have New Year's resolutions to continue to hone your craft and we are here to support your goals. We have doubled our Virtual PDs and now offering them at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time. Attend 3 NGPF Virtual PDs between January 1st and February 13th and you will earn a $100 Amazon gift card.
Here's what teachers are saying about our new Virtual PDs:
- "Keep it up. NGPF has been the most engaging PD I've attended in years."
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Great session! Loved it and will be back for more."
We have a full slate of professional development opportunities this week for teachers. Each will help you earn credit towards NGPF Academy. All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
- Brush Up on Credit Cards led by Sonia on Monday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
- Investing Basics led by Tim on Tuesday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
- Arcade Series: Spent led by Mason on Wednesday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
- Advocacy: 5 Essentials in 50 Minutes led by Christian on Thursday at 3pm Pacific Time
- Customizing NGPF led by Kareem on Thursday at 1pm and 4pm Pacific Time
Webinars: one hour session led by NGPF team members and master teachers
Also be sure to check out our FinCamp map to see when we will be in your neighborhood for a one day workshop that teachers are calling the "best PD experience I have ever had." Oh, and you will earn 7 NGPF Academy credits putting you on a path to receive NGPF swag:)
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account