Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (September 30-October 5, 2019)
Here's what teachers are saying about our new Virtual PDs:
- "Keep it up. NGPF has been the most engaging PD I've attended in years."
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Great session! Loved it and will be back for more."
We have a full slate of professional development opportunities this week for teachers. Each will help you earn credit towards NGPF Academy. All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
- Product Release: Alternatives to College Mini-Unit led by Abby on Monday at 3pm Pacific Time
- Arcade Series: Credit Clash led by Abby on Tuesday at 4pm Pacific Time
- 5 Resources in 50 led by Kareem on Wednesday at 4pm Pacific Time
- Details: The Gold Standard Challenge led by Christian on Thursday at 3pm Pacific Time
- Getting Started with NGPF led by Sonia on Thursday at 4pm Pacific Time
Virtual FinCamps: a hands-on, engaging workshop where you collaborate with other educators to share teacher tips and implementation ideas (Earn 3 credits for this 3 hour workshop)
Webinars: one hour session led by NGPF team members and master teachers
About the Author
Ren is currently a student at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. Thanks to going through the NGPF curriculum multiple times, he is able to be financially aware while at college.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account