Continue Earning Academy Credits This Week Through NGPF On-Demand! (May 31-June 4)
Although there are no NGPF Virtual PDs this week, you can continue earning Academy credits through NGPF On-Demand, Each self-paced module is designed to be completed in 45-60 minutes and you will earn 1 Academy credit per module you complete! All modules completed before 11:59 Pacific Time on 5/31 will be counted towards the 2020-2021 Academy year!
Click below and get started today on a new NGPF On-Demand module:
- Popular Budgeting Methods & Strategies
- Dark Patterns Are Trying to Trick You
- What's Up with Obamacare?
Here's what teachers are saying about our On-Demand Modules:
- "I thought it was the perfect balance of content, reflection, and review. It fits within a one-hour time frame and I left learning great content."
- "I see myself using a mix of PD opportunities moving forward because sometimes you need the ability to work at your own pace and the collab boards give you the opportunity to feel connected even though you are working solo. I enjoyed checking it out!"
- "It was a wonderful independent learning experience... I can now even complete these during a prep period at school."
- "More, more, more! I could take breaks when I was interrupted and I didn't miss anything! I could take this and do this at home with my kids. Pause when I need to, and not miss anything!"
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account