UPDATE: New Professional Development Opportunities Today and Tomorrow! (June 24-25)
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "I am absolutely inspired...I am more prepared to teach my students in the fall."
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
Virtual Professional Development: a one-hour hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration
- NEW! Teaching students to open Kiddie/Roth IRAs led by Brian at 6am Pacific Time
- Investing Series: Getting Started led by Tim at 7:30am Pacific Time
- NEW! Career Connections Program led by Brian at 12pm Pacific Time
- NEW! Brush Up On: 3 Lesser-Known Cards led by Jessica at 12pm Pacific Time
- 5 Asynchronous Resources in 50 Minutes led by Christian at 1pm and 3pm Pacific Time
- Teaching Taxes Remotely led by Christian at 2pm Pacific Time
- Q&A Investing - Misconceptions about investing led by Tim at 7:30am Pacific Time
- NEW! Tech tools: Quizziz led by Amanda at 9am Pacific Time
- NEW! NGPF + Google Classroom Helpdesk led by Amanda at 11:30am Pacific Time
Webinars: a one-hour session led by NGPF team members and master teachers
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account