My Classroom Podcast: NGPF Fellow Podcast Recommendations
My Classroom is a short NGPF podcast series devoted to supporting the efforts of teachers. Each week we will speak with different teachers who will share timely tips, resources, and teaching strategies that can be implemented immediately into the classroom.
As the school year is winding down and we head into the summer months, we hope you find some time to relax, recharge, listen to some favorite podcasts, and read a few great books. In this week’s episode, we chat with a group of NGPF Fellows, where they recommend some of their favorite non-NGPF podcasts. Enjoy!
Special thank you to the following NGPF Fellows for their podcast recommendations: Vincent Branch, Kathleen Brennan, Adam Cole, Diane Mondoro, Barbara O’Neil, Brian Page, Steve Penley, Julius Prezelski, Joey Running, Sara Shackett, Brett Shifrin, Ruth Sisman, Jeff Snyder, Jill Thompson, Amanda Volz, & Carin Zinter.
- Econ Talk - Russ Roberts
- Choiceology - Katie Milkman
- Hidden Brain
- Planet Money
- The Indicator
- Make Me Smart
- The Financial Decoder
- The Better Life Lab
- How to Be Awesome at Your Job
- How I Built This
Podcasts in the Classroom:
After more than 400 teachers expressed interest in bringing podcasts into the classroom, we decided to build out a ready-to-use activity to fulfill that desire. Click here for a full list of these podcasts and activities.
Top Non-My Classroom NGPF Podcasts That Are Most Relevant Today
- Tim Talks To: Author JL Collins About Financial Independence and Investing
- Burton Malkiel discusses his book, Random Walk Down Wall Street, and the index fund revolution that followed
- NGPF Podcast: Financial Therapist Dr. Bruce Ross Discusses Money and Relationships
- NGPF Podcast from the Archives: Charlie Ellis on the indexing revolution
- NGPF Podcast: Dr. Ashley Whillans on Time, Money, and Happiness