Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (March 14 - March 17)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I was so nervous at the start of this school year, but with the training and resources provided by NGPF I was able to be more confident in my teaching abilities.”
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- 5 in 50: Budgeting led by Daniel at 1:00 PM Pacific Time
- Tech Tools: Desmos Interactive Math Builder led by Daniel at 4:00 PM Pacific Time
- Paying For College Toolkit led by Amanda at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Hacks for the Student Activity Packet led by Sonia at 4:00 PM Pacific Time