GOOGLE FORMS - VIDEO #6: How to Send Google Forms Assignments to Students
There are many advantages to using Google Forms in the classroom and NGPF has many Google Forms assignments and assessments ready for you to use! But, how do you send Google Forms assignments to students?
The SIXTH VIDEO in this series gives ideas and suggestions on how you can send a Google Form assignment or assessments to your students to complete.
- 1:00 - A variety of options to send a Google Form to your students
- 1:07 - Sending a Google Form via email
- 1:46 - Using a sharable link to your Google Form
- 2:32 - Using a URL shortener
- 3:09 - Using an embedded link
- 3:46 - Google Forms + Google Classroom
Continue checking the blog over the next few weeks for more posts on each video in this 12-part series!
Want to jump ahead and view all of the Google Form tutorial videos? You can check them out here!
About the Author
Amanda is a personal finance teacher at St. Clair High School in St. Clair, Michigan. She is a strong advocate for financial education, a proud member of the NGPF community, and uses the NGPF resources and curriculum extensively in her classroom.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account