Collaborate with Educators At NGPF Professional Development This Week (April 19-22)
We have a full slate of LIVE professional development opportunities this week for teachers including our 2021 Virtual FinLit Conference on Saturday with 18 NEW! Virtual PD sessions planned and Amazon gift cards available in EVERY Session!
Here's what teachers are saying about our Virtual PDs:
- "Honestly, these sessions have all been amazing! I have used so much due to the PDs!"!
- "Each time I join the sessions, I come away with new knowledge, insights, and ideas on how to use this information with my students."
- "I liked the facilitator modeling ways to teach virtually as well as suggestions from other motivated teachers!"
Relay Professional Education has developed a series of virtual workshops to support educators in addressing learning interrupted by the pandemic. In this series, educators will learn to create inclusive and supportive learning environments through culturally responsive practices, accelerate learning by maintaining grade-level rigor, and drive responsive instruction through intentional student work analysis. If you are interested in joining a session, please complete the survey here by 4/24 so we can work with Relay to organize and book!
Virtual Professional Development LIVE!: a one-hour* hands-on workshop with multiple opportunities for teacher collaboration. Watch the video explainer here.
All times listed below are Pacific Time.
- NEW! Bank ON led by Brian at 1pm Pacific Time
- Teaching through Arcade Games led by Mason at 3pm Pacific Time
- Beginner Series: Customizing NGPF led by Amanda at 1pm Pacific Time
- 5 in 50: Checking led by led by Amanda at 2pm Pacific Time
- Make Insurance Engaging with Bummer! led by Mason at 3pm Pacific Time
- Nearpod: Intermediate Users led by Tori at 4pm Pacific Time
We also have a State Specific PD coming up this week (please sign up only if you teach in the state listed):
* - All of our VPDs are one-hour long except those that are marked as (1.5 Hours). Attendees of 1.5-hour sessions will receive 1.5 Academy credit
About the Author
Ren has been working part-time at NGPF since 2014, interning through high school and college. With his knowledge growing alongside NGPF, after graduating from college in 2020, he joined the team to work full time with a focus on teacher onboarding. He is also the editor of the NGPF podcast and makes sure it is accessible to teachers on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play Music. During his free time, he likes to try out coffees from different roasters across the world and try out new brewing methods, even though personal finance gurus tend to caution against buying a cup of joe.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account