NGPF On-Demand Turns 1!
Thank you to all the educators who encouraged us to build a PD product that you could complete at your own pace and on your own schedule. Thank you also for your suggestions to tackle timely topics that students were asking about in the classroom. We know that the pace of change has quickened in financial services and you want to feel confident addressing their queries. And now, just over a year after the launch of NGPF On-Demand, 4,000+ educators have completed more than 27,000 modules. WOW!
In case you were wondering...here are the 10 most popular NGPF On-Demands (as of 1/19/22):
- Power of Habit
- $7.25: The Minimum Wage
- Banking in the 21st Century
- Basics of Bitcoin (interested in Crypto? Check out the NEW! Crypto course starting in February.)
- Popular Budgeting Methods & Strategies
- Dark Patterns Are Trying To Trick You
- Investing For Beginners
- The History of Racism in Finance
- Budgeting in the Gig Economy
- Summer 2021: 4 Trends in Personal Finance
For those not familiar with On-Demand, give it a try. 88% of teachers would strongly recommend this PD product to their colleagues.
Here's what you need to know:
- Each module is built on the Nearpod platform (no subscription required) with multiple engagement strategies including videos, articles, quizzes, collaborative boards, and more
- Learn at your own pace with each module designed to be completed in approximately 1 hour
- Successful completion of a module will earn you 1 NGPF Academy credit
- Offered at no cost to educators
- No need to register! Simply click the link to begin the module
There are 46 modules to choose from with 2 NEW! modules to look forward to every month. Thank you again for investing your most precious resource, your time, to deepen your content knowledge through NGPF On-Demand modules. Feel free to reach out with ideas for new modules too!