Question of the Day: Can you name two of the top websites used car buyers visit to research and shop?
What websites see the most traffic when it comes to used car sales?
- What research have you done/will you do when purchasing a car?
- The same 10 websites made the top 10 list in 2021 as 2020. Why do you think we’re not seeing new websites make the list?
- When conducting research for used cars, what information should you be looking for?
Click here for the ready-to-go slides for this Question of the Day that you can use in your classroom.
Behind the numbers (Cox Automotive):
Other statistics about used car buyers:
- Car buyers spent an average of 12.5 hours researching and shopping
- Third party websites were used the most for research and shopping, ahead of dealerships
- Kelley Blue Book's "Instant Cash Offer" was the most-used online trade-in tool
Be sure to check out NGPF's BRAND NEW Buying a Car mini-unit!
Fincap Friday's Is MSRP the Price for Me? will get your students thinking about how to get the best price at a dealership.
About the Author
Ryan grew up with and maintains a love for learning. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay with a degree in Business Administration and worked in sports marketing for a number of years. After living in Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, and Minnesota, the call of education eventually brought Ryan back to his home state of Wisconsin where he was a Business and Marketing teacher for three years. In his free time he likes to spend time with his wife and daughter, play basketball, read, and go fishing. Now with NGPF, Ryan is excited to help teachers lead the most important course their students will ever take.
SEARCH FOR CONTENT
Subscribe to the blog
Get Question of the Day, FinCap Friday, and the latest updates from NGPF in your inbox by subscribing today:
MOST POPULAR POSTS