NGPF Webinar: What's Trending In Personal Finance?
Thanks to all the educators who joined me today on the free NGPF Webinar where I discussed new developments in personal finance while providing examples from the NGPF library of student-centered activities and projects.
Watch this webinar and get answers to your questions, including:
- What are “credit invisibles” and why should my students care?
- What is the preferred method that students use to access their bank accounts?
- What are robo-advisors and why are financial advisors so worried?
- What new credit scoring systems are in the works?
- What new online college information sources are available to help students and their families navigate the college selection process?
In addition, in the presentation slides, you get links to over 20 NGPF activities, projects, questions of the day and new product reviews to engage your students. Enjoy!
About the Author
Tim's saving habits started at seven when a neighbor with a broken hip gave him a dog walking job. Her recovery, which took almost a year, resulted in Tim getting to know the bank tellers quite well (and accumulating a savings account balance of over $300!). His recent entrepreneurial adventures have included driving a shredding truck, analyzing executive compensation packages for Fortune 500 companies and helping families make better college financing decisions. After volunteering in 2010 to create and teach a personal finance program at Eastside College Prep in East Palo Alto, Tim saw firsthand the impact of an engaging and activity-based curriculum, which inspired him to start a new non-profit, Next Gen Personal Finance.
To get access to NGPF answer keys, assessments, and teacher-only resources: create a FREE Teacher Account