NGPF Podcast: Tim Talks To Mark Kantrowitz, Financial Aid Guru
Thanks to Mark Kantrowitz, Senior Vice President and Publisher at Edvisors.com, for sharing his wisdom with our community of personal finance educators in this NGPF podcast.
Talk about popular…Mark has been quoted over 5,000 times in the past five years. If you see an article about paying for college, there is a 99% probability that you will be reading Mark’s insightful analysis. We were lucky enough to have him on our show where he answered such questions as:
- What is the value of a college education?
- What advice would you give to educators to encourage parents and their children to have “the conversation” about paying for college?
- What are your favorite online tools to help students plan on how they will pay for college?
- What is the appropriate amount of student debt?
Invest time in this podcast and I guarantee you will walk away smarter about financial aid and with ideas for your classroom too:
Show notes: Resources mentioned by Mark during the podcast:
- Online edX programs
- College ScoreCard
- Edvisor Financial Aid Tip Sheets
- Book: Twisdoms about Paying for College
Want to view more NGPF Podcasts? Visit our Podcasts page.